1. Christie Martin three personalized discs necklace (buy at Couture Candy here)
2. Laure Lee mini initials coin necklace (buy here)
3. Custom-made ring just for you from Thea rings by Emilie Duchêne (buy here)
4. Diamond initial nekclace found at Etsy (buy here)
5. Jennifer Zeuner diamond initial disc necklace (buy here)
6. Maya Brenner mini letter stud earrings (buy here)
To start a series of posts on Christmas' wish lists here is a first post on personalized jewelry. The idea of having a piece of jewelry which means something makes it really unique and special. I have found very cool pieces lately, but the other day I fell in love with the custom-made pink gold rings created by Thea rings. You choose the letters or numbers (up to five), optionally add a diamond star or heart, receive a prototype and order. On top of being gorgeous, this creation is also from Belgium, which makes me a very proud blogger!
Don't forget to send this post to everyone you know and you might get lucky this Christmas...