1. ASOS flower peep-toe pump (buy here)
2. Diane Von Furstenberg Wrap dress (buy at Matches Fashion here)
3. Zara blouse (buy here)
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt (buy at Mytheresa here)
5. Topshop leggings (buy here)
6. Paul Smith shirt (buy at Farftech from Francis Ferent here)
7. Liberty London scarf (buy here)
8. Jagger Edge iphone case (buy at Shopbop here)
9. Vanessa Bruno silk-crepe pants (buy at Net-a-Porter)
I'm not a fan of the total floral look though, I would go for one good floral piece and pair it with some good basics. For instance, pair Topshop's floral leggings with an oversized chunky sweater or wear Zara's flowers blouse with a tailor suit for a day at the office. For a more classic and timeless look go for the DVF floral dress and pair it with super high black suede platform pumps like my favorite Choos, or add the Liberty scarf over a Camel trench. For a no-risk option go for a floral iphone case.
And since flowers will continue to be seen everywhere throughout Spring and Summer why not give it a try now?